Surya Namaskar Yoga Video Youtube
Surya Namaskar, also known as Sun Salutation, is a popular yoga sequence that combines physical postures, rhythmic breathing, and meditation. It is a powerful practice that can improve your physical and mental health.
Surya Namaskar is a series of 12 yoga postures that flow together in a continuous movement. The sequence is designed to warm up the body, increase flexibility, and improve circulation. It is also said to help balance the chakras, or energy centers, in the body.
There are many different ways to do Surya Namaskar. However, the basic sequence is as follows:
1. Stand with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
2. Take a deep breath and raise your arms overhead.
3. Exhale and bend forward, hinging at your hips.
4. Place your hands on the mat in front of your feet.
5. Step your left foot back and lower your body into a plank pose.
6. Step your right foot back to join your left foot.
7. Lower your body to the floor and come into a cobra pose.
8. Press up into a downward-facing dog pose.
9. Step your right foot forward and lower your body into a lunge.
10. Step your left foot forward to join your right foot.
11. Raise your arms overhead and come back to standing.
Surya Namaskar is a traditional yoga practice that has been around for centuries. It is mentioned in ancient yoga texts such as the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
Surya Namaskar is a versatile practice that offers a wide range of benefits. Some of the potential benefits of Surya Namaskar include:
There are many Surya Namaskar videos available on YouTube. To find a video that is right for you, search for “Surya Namaskar” and then filter the results by length, difficulty, and instructor.
Surya Namaskar is a powerful yoga practice that can improve your physical and mental health. If you are new to yoga, it is a good idea to start with a beginner’s class. Once you have mastered the basic sequence, you can practice Surya Namaskar at home by following a video on YouTube.
1. What is the best time to do Surya Namaskar?
The best time to do Surya Namaskar is in the morning, before you have eaten anything.
2. How often should I do Surya Namaskar?
You can do Surya Namaskar as often as you like. However, it is important to listen to your body and rest when you need to.
3. What if I have injuries?
If you have any injuries, it is important to talk to your doctor before starting Surya Namaskar.
4. I am pregnant. Can I do Surya Namaskar?
Talk to your doctor before starting Surya Namaskar if you are pregnant.
5. I am not flexible. Can I still do Surya Namaskar?
Yes, you can still do Surya Namaskar even if you are not flexible. Just take your time and don’t push yourself too hard.